- Complimentary evaluations/hearing testing: We offer hearing tests completely free of charge, so you can confirm if you have hearing loss without worrying about costs.
- Cerumen (earwax) removal: Sometimes earwax can affect your hearing. If you have excessive earwax, we can clear it to help you hear better and keep your hearing aids clean.
- Hearing aid sales: We offer the industry’s leading hearing aids. No matter what your budget is, we'll try to find a hearing solution that works for you. We will never press you into a purchase.
- Hearing aid cleaning and maintenance: We can give your hearing aids a thorough cleaning and make sure you're comfortable with day-to-day maintenance.
- Hearing aid repairs: We are able to repair some hearing aids ourselves. If we are unable to complete the repairs, we can send them to the manufacturer.
- Tinnitus treatment with hearing aids: If you are experiencing tinnitus (ringing in the ears), hearing aids may be able to help.
ONGOING CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Hearing aids require regular care to keep them working their best. We'll show you how to clean your hearing aids and change the batteries and wax guards when necessary. It may seem like a lot of information at first, but don't hesitate to call us or drop by if you ever need a refresher. We are happy to go over the cleaning and maintenance process.
We also suggest that you come see us on a regular schedule so we can make sure you're getting the most out of your hearing aids.
- When you first get hearing aids, we bring you in after one week and again in two weeks to check the fit and make any adjustments you need.
- We like to see patients every six months for a thorough cleaning. This lets us catch any problems before they cause difficulties for you. (If you are prone to having earwax accumulation, it may be better to have your ears and hearing aids cleaned every three months.)
- We recommend having your hearing tested once a year in case your hearing loss changes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY HEARING AIDS?
If you buy hearing aids from Hearing Your Way, we'll give you a year's supply of batteries, as well as wax filters and domes. Another way we keep hearing aids affordable is that we don't charge for office visits (unless you're going through a third party, in which case we only charge a low copay).
We encourage you to come see us anytime you need help, and we don't want cost to prevent you from getting the quality care you deserve.